Friday, January 3, 2020

Useless as the G in Lasagna

Well that was yesterday's goal anyway. I ended up doing Scout stuff and cooking some leftovers for the kiddos. I had intended on cooking nothing whatsoever but kids gotta eat I guess... However, it was a lovely come down day after all the bustle of the holidays and Winter camp prep. I actually sat all the way through "Ernest Saves Christmas" even. That's a feat for me. The entire Ernest franchise is not my cup of tea, but I managed to be lazy enough to watch the whole thing. Only down part of the day is that Erik came home from a sleepover sick. My poor guy is warm and hoarse with a horrible cough. People were dropping like flies at Bovay and I guess it made it's way to us too. I was really hoping beyond hope that it would have skipped us, but what can you do? Life and viruses find a way...
Anyhoo, not a whole lot to report. We were lazy. We ate junk. We got a well deserved and needed rest. Peace, love, and taquito grease...

No comments:

Post a Comment